GNLU Admission 2020 Notification, Form, Eligibility Result
About GNLU: Gujrat National Law University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate level courses in different fields. Candidates are also offered a number of Online Courses such as – Diploma Programmes in Intellectual Property, Internet Law and Policy, Corporate Laws and Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and many more.
|Name of the Institute||Gujrat National Law University|
|University Type||National Law University|
|Admission Criteria||Based On Entrance Examination|
|Mode Of Application||Online / Offline|
|Declaration Of Result / Merit List||After a week of entrance examination|
GNLU Admission Date 2020
|Entrance Exam||Application Start Date||Last Date to Apply||Date of Examination|
|CLAT||January 1, 2020||March, 2020||May, 2020|
|PhD||May, 2020||June, 2020||August, 2020|
GNLU Application Form
Follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form for GNLU Admission 2020:
- Visit the official website of CLAT
- Click on the tab ‘Apply Online’ that will redirect the candidate to the page of the respective National Law University
- Click on the ‘Register Online’ tab (read the instructions given carefully)
- Fill in the required details
<li\>Upload the scanned pictures of the required documents
- Choose ‘Gujrat National Law University’ as the first preference while choosing the college.
- Complete the Application Process by submitting the Application Fee and click on the submit button (payment can be done directly through online payment)
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future reference
Eligibility Criteria for GNLU
|Undergraduate programme||Candidates should have passed and completed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination.
General: Not less than 55%
SC/ST/students with Disability: A Minimum 50%
|Postgraduate programme||Candidate must have secured Master’s Degree from any UGC recognized university or a degree equivalent to LL.B from a recognized university.
General: A minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
SC/ST/students with Disability: A minimum of 50%
|Entrance Test + Interview|
GNLU Application Form & Fee
The Gujrat National Law University (GNLU) offers application forms for all the courses in online mode. Candidates are selected for the admissions in the above mentioned courses via a process that includes group discussion and interview and then counselling.
Candidates should deposit the fee to complete the submission of application form for GNLU Admission 2020:
- For Indian Candidates – Rs. 2000
- For NRI / Foreign Candidates / NRI Sponsored Students – Rs. 5000
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Candidates can have a look at the fee structure given below for the respective courses.
GNLU Result & Merit List
Admission 2020 will be conducted on the basis of marks obtained in CLAT examination. A merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be announced after a week of GNLU entrance examination Result 2020 and the selected candidates will then be called for counselling.
Note: Students must check the official website on a regular basis to stay updated regarding the merit list and counselling dates.
GNLU Admission 2020 Fee
|Course||Duration||Fees structure / (yearly)|
|Bachelors of Arts + Bachelors of Law (B.A. L.L.B.) (Hons)||5 years||1,86,000|
|Bachelors of Commerce + Bachelors of Law (B.Com. L.L.B.) (Hons)||5 years||1,86,000|
|Bachelors of Business Administration (B.B.A. LL.B) + Bachelors of Law (B.Com. L.L.B.) (Hons)||5 years||1,86,000|
|Bachelors of Science (B.Sc. LL.B) + Bachelors of Law (B.Com. L.L.B.) (Hons)||5 years||1,86,000|
|Masters of Law (L.L.M)||1 year||1,19,500|
GNLU Admission Contact Details
Students can contact the University for any further queries related to the admission:
|Address –||Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba (Sub P.O), Gandhinagar – 382426 (Gujrat), India|
|Telephone –||+91 79 23276611 / 23276612|
|Fax –||+91 7878186624|
|Email –||[email protected]|
Why Opus to get admission in GNLU:
Choose the right Coaching Programme to get into the Best Law Schools:
- We are a well-established institute that pays attention on getting expert professionals, provide the best study materials and exam resources to our students.
- We focus on minute details and give the best solutions.
- We focus on creating a steady and stable study course
- We provide a detailed result to help the students to learn about their mistakes and guide them to perform better in the final exams.