NALSAR Admission: Notification, Form, Dates, Eligibility, Result
- April 22, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: law
NALSAR Admission 2020: Notification, Form, Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Result and Merit List | National academy of Legal Studies and Research University (NALSAR) is located in Telangana, Hyderabad. The university offers various Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Doctoral programmes for aspiring candidates who want to pursue their career in the field of law.
NALSAR Admission Date 2020
Important dates for LLB, LLM and MBA Programmes
|Entrance exam||Application start date||Application end date||Exam date|
|XAT||August 20, 2018||December 15, 2018||January 6, 2020|
|CLAT||January 1, 2020||March 1, 2020||May 8, 2020|
Important dates for Ph.D. and LLM-Ph.D. Courses
|Last date to apply||April 22, 2020||May 31, 2020|
|Date of examination||May 18, 2020||June 8, 2020|
NALSAR Application Form
- The application form for admission 2020 can be filled in the online mode for all the courses (except for M.Phil and Ph.D.)
- Aspirants can download the form online for admission 2020 and submit it after completion.
- Students may submit the application online as well as in offline mode through a challan generated upon submitting the application form.
- Foreign candidates can attach a Demand Draft with their application form in order to pay the application fee.
- Upon completing the application form, it should be sent to the university address along with the documents mentioned in the brochure or on the official website to the following address:
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University of Law
Post box no. 1
Justice City, Shameerpet
Hyderabad 500 078, Telangana, India
Eligibility Criteria for NALSAR
Aspiring candidates can seek admission in NALSAR University of law by fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria:
|BA LLB||Candidates should have completed and passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination.
General: Not less than 45%
ST/SC/student with Disability: Minimum 40%
|LLM||Candidate must have a LL.B Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
General: Not less than 55%
SC/ST/student with Disability: Minimum 50%
|M.Phil||Candidate must have secured a Master’s Degree in law with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks||Entrance Test + Interview|
|PhD||Candidate must have secured a Master’s Degree from any UGC recognized university or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.
General: A minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
SC/ST/student with Disability: A minimum of 50%
High Court Judges having a minimum of 3 years of experience can also apply.
|Entrance Test + Interview|
NALSAR Application Form & Fee
The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) offers application forms for all the courses, in online mode (except for Ph.D. and M.Phil) only. Students can download the application form directly from the official website and fill the form. Upon completion,students can also post the form to the university office:
- NALSAR University of Law
- Post box no. 1
- Justice City, Shameerpet
- R.R. Dist 500 101 Telangana, India
Application Form Fee –
- Candidates have to deposit the fee for the submission of the application form for NALSAR Admission 2020:
- General / SAP/OBC – Rs. 4000
- SC / ST category – Rs. 3500
- Candidates can have a lookat the fee structure given below for the respective courses.
NALSAR Result & Merit List
NALSAR Admission 2020 will be conducted on the basis of marks obtained in CLAT examination. A merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be announced after the NALSAR Results 2020 and the selected candidates will be called for counselling. Upon completion of counselling students will be offered admission for the respective courses.
Check out the official website on a regular basis for more updates regarding the cut off marks and merit list and counselling dates.
NALSAR Admission 2020 Fee Structure
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) offers various courses in the field of Legal Studies. Below mentioned are the fee structure for the same:
|Bachelors of Arts + Bachelors of Law (BA LL.B) (Hons)||5 years||207,000|
|Masters of Law (L.L.M)||1 year||83,500|
|M.Phil (Law)||1 year||45,000|
|Ph.D. (Law)||3 years||38,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year||17,300|
NALSAR Admission Contact Details
Candidates can contact the university directly for any further query related to admission2020:
|Address||NALSAR University of Law
Post box no. 1
Justice City, Shameerpet
Hyderabad – 500 078, Telangana, India
|Contact number||040 23498105 / 115|
|Fax||+91 40 23498385/ 8386|
Why Opus to get admission in NALSAR:
- OPUS is a leading law training institute when it comes to law entrance exam coaching and legal education.
- OPUS provides quite a few options like – classroom programme, online courses, study materials, test series, etc.
- Students who are appearing for CLAT or any equivalent examination have access to free guidance via mail directly whenever required.
- OPUS strongly believes in supporting and providing guidance for the Law aspirants in the best possible way.
The expert trainers that we have at OPUS make it so much easier for the candidates to achieve their dream of getting admission into the top universities through sharing their learning experience.