OPUS began with a vision to provide students with world class training in a local setting. Our mentors are constantly engaged with you and they will support you throughout that journey that it takes to crack these tests. Our mentors are from leading institutions in the world which includes University of Pennsylvania (Wharton), King's College (London), University of Louisiana, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, St Stephen's College (Delhi), St. Xavier's College, Economics (Calcutta), NLS Bangalore etc. to just let you get the drift.
With their education, they constantly strive to embed their international takeaways into an OPUS classroom, and that's exactly what makes them click. They will help you not only build aptitude, but they will engage you with multifarious activities which will be life long takeaways.
OPUS mentors have all challenged the current learning system and they've developed an effective curriculum and style of teaching to get you to be most effective on test day.
This is just an indicative list of mentors and not the ENTIRE list..
because some mentors just don’t like to get featured
- Vibha MitraShe has been training students for the last 15 years to make it to the best colleges in the country. She's an IIM Calcultta / CA and BA LLB. That's quite a bit of PEDEGREE =).. Vibha currently runs a foundation and takes advanced English sessions at OPUS
- Rishad MedoraOne of our biggest assets, Rishad Sir has the legal kicks to take his opponents down. An NLSIU Bangalore graduate, Rishad sir is making it big as a Counsel in practice at the Calcutta High court, after he quit Amarchand Mangaldas in Delhi.
He is one of the most fun loving guys around, and he knows how to teach someone without letting the student realize that he is being taught. Truly fits the OPUS strategy. And he practices the art well =).
- Shaunak MitraShaunak conducts the most energetic Verbal Reasoning sessions at OPUS. In his young legal career he has already represented some of the largest names in the Indian Corporate space.
When Shaunak isn't seen taking down opponents in court, he is found pumping iron at the gym
- Shouri MitraAn Economics graduate from St. Xavier's College Kolkata, Shouri has donned many hats. He had successfully made it to the Erasmus Mundus and Commonwealth Scholarship but chose to work in an Investment Bank for a while instead. He scored in the 99th percentile in CAT 2013. Shouri currently heads OPUS.
- Raj Kiran DassRk shares one of Indias most prominent initials. A "star" in his own right, and NIFT Kolkata passout, RK isn't only a passionate teacher but a successful fashion designer as well.
RK is a rage among students for his "outdoor" classes where he encourages students to learn from nature and surroundings.
- Soumya RoyArguably, one of the best math teachers in eastern India, Soumya Roy is mathemagician! He makes math, digestible, interesting and often enjoyable!
Soumya holds the current unbeaten record of number of momos eaten in a day at Opus? No wonder no one can challenge his numerical skills either!
- Supreeta DasAn alumnus of St Stephens Delhi, a math wizard and a dedicated mother – Supreeta dons many hats with élan. Having, lived in Indonesia for 5years, she blends the best of the occident with modern teaching methods.
Supreeta is a veteran teacher and her speciality was Political Science.
- Adil MurshedAn opus veteran, the inimitable Adil is a joy to learn from. A passout from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School
Adil has a huge fan following amongst students – male and female! To the point where for many years, he was the "trend" setter in student fashion.
free demo classes
Register for our free demo classes now
for our courses in CLAT, NIFT and NID.
ANY CLASS. ANY DAY. ANY TIME.
Hurry! Don’t be late to start your course.
Sign up now
STAY TUNED WITH US
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!