NUALS Admission: Notification, Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Result
- April 23, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: law
NUALS Admission 2020: Notification, Form, Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Result and Merit List. National University of advanced legal studies (NUALS), a uni-disciplinary university located in Kochi offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the law aspirants.
NUALS Admission Date 2020
|Event||BA LLB (Hons.)||LLM||Ph.D.|
|Last date to apply||March 31, 2020||March 31, 2020||April 7, 2020|
|Date of examination||May 8, 2020||May 8, 2020||May 1, 2020|
NUALS Application Form
- Candidates can also download the application form through the official website.
- Candidates seeking admission for the undergraduate programme can fill the form via CLAT.
- Candidate needs to register themselves through CLAT Application Process System (CAPS) that is available on the official website of CLAT.
- Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D. programme should submit the application form in the format issued by the university office directly.
Eligibility Criteria for NUALS
Candidates can seek admission in NUALS by fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
|Undergraduate programme||Candidates should have passed and completed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination.|
General: Not less than 45%
SC/ST/students with Disability: A Minimum 40%
|Postgraduate programme||Candidate must have secured Master’s Degree from any UGC recognized university or a degree of similar weightage from a foreign university.|
General: A minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
SC/ST/students with Disability: A minimum of 50%
|Entrance Test + Interview|
NUALS Application Form & Fee
Application Form –
- Candidates can fill the form online by logging into CLAT website and upload all the self-attested documents as mentioned on the official website of NUALS.
- Students will have to pay the fees using online payment methods – debit or credit card, net banking, etc.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee via Demand Draft.
Application Form Fee –
Fee for submitting the application form for NUALS Admission 2020:
- General / SAP / OBC – Rs. 4000
- SC / ST category – Rs. 3500
NUALS Result & Merit List
Admission 2020 for National University of Advanced Legal Studies will be conducted on the basis of marks obtained in CLAT examination. A merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be announced after CLAT Examination 2020 and the selected candidates will be called for counselling after Personal Interview. After the successful completion of counselling students will be given admission for the respective courses.
Checkout the official website on a regular basis for updates regarding the cut off marks and merit list.
NUALS Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Below mentioned are the fee structure for the various courses offered by National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS):
|Bachelors of Arts + Bachelors of Law (BA LL.B) (Hons)||5 years||168,100|
|Masters of Law (L.L.M)||1 year||125,200|
|M.Phil (Law)||1 year||125,000|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 years||11,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year||21,000|
NUALS Admission Contact Details
Candidates can contact on the university for any further query regarding the admission 2020:
|Address||The National University of Advanced Legal Studies|
NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony P.O.
Kalamaserry, Ernakulam, Pin – 683 503
|Contact number||0484 2555990 / 09446899047|
Why Opus to get admission in NUALS:
OPUS is a leading institute when it comes to the entrance exam coaching of law and legal education. Find your answer as to why you should study in OPUS to get admission in your dream college:
- OPUS provides an advanced and integrated learning to help you get the best results.
- The expert professors at OPUS make the learning experience interesting, engaging, and helps the candidate achieve their dream of getting into NUJS.
- OPUS regularly updates their students regarding the exams, provides detailed and comprehensive solutions to the questions, extra classes and a series of mock tests.
- We provide the students with best support and guide them throughout.
- OPUS also offers a number of options to the students like – online course, study materials, Mock test series, etc.
- Students can also contact the professors directly for any kind of guidance via mail.