RMLNLU Admission: Notification, Dates, Eligibility, Fee, Result
- May 31, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: law
Preparing for competitive exams needs a lot of hard work and effort. It is necessary to set a dream university and work towards it. Thousands of students aspire to get into law schools. Students sit for exams like LSAT, CLAT, SET, AILET, and AIBE, which will help them in grabbing a seat in the top law universities.
Here is everything you need to know about Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU) and Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL).
- 1 RMLNLU (Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University) Admission date 2020
- 1.1 About RMLNLU
- 1.2 RMLNLU Application Form
- 1.3 Eligibility for BA.LLB:
- 1.4 Eligibility for LLM:
- 1.5 RMLNLU Application Form & Fee
- 1.6 Application form for RMLNLU university:
- 1.7 RMLNLU Result & Merit List
- 1.8 RMLNLU Admission 2020 Fee
- 1.9 RMLNLU Admission Contact Details
- 1.10 Contact details:
- 1.11 How to Apply:
- 1.12 Why OPUS to get admission in RMLNLU:
RMLNLU (Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University) Admission date 2020
CLAT exam is conducted in the 2nd week of May and results are declared somewhere between the last week of May or 1st week of June. RMLNLU selects its students through CLAT entrance exam. The counseling and seat allotment take place between the 1st week of June and July.
RMLNLU (Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University) is situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh in India. It was established in 2005. It offers quality education and coaching. Only the top scorers of the CLAT exam are given admission to this university. The infrastructure of the campus is excellent, and college life is good. Students are provided with internship opportunities and job offers by the college. Separate placement cell is present on the campus, which helps the students to realize their dreams.
The college offers UG (BA.LLB), PG (LLM), Diploma, and PG courses. Apart from these, the college also offers a five-year integrated law course. The students are selected based on their CLAT exam score for any course.
RMLNLU Application Form
To get a seat in the RMLNLU, the student must get a good score in the CLAT exam. Students need to download and fill the online application to register themselves for the CLAT exam. To get the admission form of the university, visit their website and fill the form. After filling the form, make a draft for the mentioned amount.
Eligibility Criteria For RMLNLU
Eligibility for BA.LLB:
1. The student must have scored at least a minimum of 50% (or equivalent grade) in 12th boards or exam. There is leniency given based on your background.
2. The student must have scored a good score and come under the specified rank range to qualify for the RMLNLU admission process.
Eligibility for LLM:
1. The student must have scored at least a minimum of 50% (or equivalent grade) in all the papers of BA.LLB degree or BA.LLB (Hons), five-year integrated course.
2. The student should come under the specified rank range to qualify for the RMLNLU admission process.
RMLNLU Application Form & Fee
The admission process of RMLNLU is conducted based on the CLAT exam.
Application form for CLAT:
1. Students get a notification regarding the exam in December.
2. The online application form is available in the 1st week of January. The last date for filling the application form is in March.
3. Admit card is issued in the last week of April.
The CLAT application fee costs INR 4000. Based on the category of the student, the fee varies and costs around INR 3500.
Application form for RMLNLU university:
1. Download the application form available on the official website of RMLNLU.
2. Fill the form and pay the amount that is specified.
The application form for diploma courses costs INR 500 (INR 250 for SC or ST category and the student must belong to the U.P region). The cost of a Ph.D. application is INR 1000. For students belonging to U.P state and SC/ST caste, the application form fee is reduced to half.
RMLNLU Result & Merit List
The provisional and final answer key is given in May. The results are announced in the last week of May or 1st week of June. The scorecard is given out during this period. The merit list, counseling, and seat allotment start in June and till July. The counseling starts for UG and Diploma courses and is then followed by PG and Ph.D. courses. Merit list is prepared based on the score, rank, and category of the student.
RMLNLU Admission 2020 Fee
The admission form fee is given on the website. Fill the admission form and make a draft in favor of the University.
The fee for the CLAT exam is INR 3500 for reserved and special categories. For other students, it is 4000 rupees.
The fee structure varies depending on the courses:
1. BA.LLB (Hons.) is a five-year integrated program. 178 seats are allotted for this course and the fee charged is 1,19,000, annually.
2. PG Diploma in Cyber Law is a one-year course, and 30 seats are allotted for this course. The course costs INR 30,000.
3. LLM is a PG course and is spread over two years. Only 27 seats are allotted for this course. The annual fee for this course is INR 80,000.
4. Ph.D. is a three-year course and costs around INR 60,000 for a year.
Seats are allotted for NRI sponsored students and Jammu and Kashmir students. The fee is relaxed for specific caste students, students with disabilities, and other reserved categories.
RMLNLU Admission Contact Details
Fill admission form given on the official website. Pay the specified amount either through Demand Draft or online payment is also possible.
1. Address: Sec- D1, Kanpur, Lucknow Rd, LDA colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226012.
2. Phone Number: 0522 242 5902
How to Apply:
To ensure a seat in the RMLNLU, follow these steps:
1. Fill the form for CLAT exam and admission form of RMLNLU. Both forms are available online.
2. Download the admit card before the exam.
3. Sit for the exam and score the cut-off marks.
4. After the merit list is prepared, the university selects its students based on the Rank.
Why OPUS to get admission in RMLNLU:
Many coaching classes, E-learning portals, tuition centers, and apps can help, guide, and coach you in clearing the Law entrance exams. Many law entrances like LSAT, CLAT, SET, AILET, AIBE, and many more are conducted which help in screening the students and allotting them admission in the top Law schools.
OPUS coaching centers and classes are spread across the country. OPUS stands unique from its competitors and is preferred because of the following features:
1. They offer personalized coaching. They analyze your strengths and weaknesses and curate a study plan solely for the student.
2. OPUS offers both online and offline coaching such as classroom training, online sessions, distant learning program, and assistance to self-study. You can choose any program according to your comfort.
3. Gives coaching for all types of Law entrance and competitive exams.
4. It has a high success rate. It does not only promise results but ensures it as well.
5. Disciplined coaching, study materials, numerous mock tests, and advice are offered which will help the student to ace the CLAT test and get a seat in the top law schools. The practice and mock tests will boost confidence and improve the accuracy of the students.
6. The staff and teachers are knowledgeable and know their subject well. Students can approach them for any doubts or queries.
7. OPUS works continuously to help students realize their dream. You can check the official page to read the success stories. If you want to know more, sit for a free demo class and decide later!