AILET 2019 Dates (Application & Admission) are out
- 1 NLU Delhi conducts the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2019 exam for BA LLB (Hons).
- 2 Date of AILET 2019 online application form
- 3 Official website of AILET
- 4 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF AILET 2019
- 5 About AILET Exam
- 6 2019 Application Fee
- 7 How to apply
- 8 EXAM PATTERN OF 2019 for BA, LLB
- 9 IMPORTANT DATES OF 2019 Exam
NLU Delhi conducts the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2019 exam for BA LLB (Hons).
The application form is published by National Law University, Delhi. There are 80 seats in BA LLB course. As law aspirants across the country gear up for the BA law entrance exams, details of AILET exam 2019 elaborated.
The National Law University Delhi has decided to conduct the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2019 for admission to B.A.LL.B (Hons.) Programmes for the academic year 2019 2020 as per the schedule given below.
- 2019 application forms will be available from 1st Jan, 2019
- 2019 exam dates are on 1st May, 2019
Date of AILET 2019 online application form
The application form of AILET 2019 will be available from 25th December.
Official website of AILET
The online application form will be available on the official website of AILET which is
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF AILET 2019
- For the course of BA, LLB aspirants should have passed 10+2 comparable exam with minimum 50% marks of recognized board of University.
- For the course of LLM candidates should have completed their LLB or equal degree from a government approved University along with 55% for general category students (50% for SC/ST).
- Fee of general category aspirants 3000-/ only.
- Fee of SC/ST category candidates 1000-/ only
About AILET Exam
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|Commonly Known as||AILET|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Law University Delhi|
|Exam Stream||Law Entrance Exam Test|
2019 Application Fee
- General: 3000/-
- SC/ST: 1000/-
Person with Disabilities: 200/-
How to apply
- Aspirants will have to visit to the official website
- Aspirants must check their registration by filling the asked information.
- Then candidates must decide the paper link.
- After that fill the asked details in exact manner and upload photograph, signature and other documents
- Then submit it and take the hard copy
EXAM PATTERN OF 2019 for BA, LLB
- Total marks 150 marks
- Time duration 1hr 30 minute marks
- Question and distribution
- English 35 marks
- General knowledge 35 marks
- Legal aptitude 35 marks
- Reasoning 35 marks
- Elementary mathematics 10 marks
IMPORTANT DATES OF 2019 Exam
|Availability of application form will start||Last week of December|
|Last date of submit application form||April 2019|
|Admit card can be download||April 2019|
|2019 examination||May 2019|
There are around 70 seats for Indian nationals in BA LLB program. More than 12,000 students appear for the AILET every year against such few seats. The level of competition is definitely high. Still, it is not very difficult to crack the exam with the correct preparation.
You can apply online for All India Law Entrance Test 2019. Application form for 2019 can be downloaded in PDF format after submission. You may apply online at nludelhi.ac.in.