Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Law 2019
- February 1, 2016
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: SET
Symbiosis Entrance Test is conducted by the Symbiois International University. There are various institutes working under the administration of Symbiosis that offer undergraduate courses are Symbiosis Law School, Pune (SLS), Symbiosis Law School, Noida (SLS), Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Researh (SICR), Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICR PG), Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC UG), Symbiosis Center for Management Studies (SCMS) Noida, Symbiosis Center for Management Studies (SCMS UG) Pune, Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE) and Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID). All these institutes will be admitting students based on SET score into undergraduate courses. But these are the institutes which do not take admissions depending on SET score that include Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) and Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts. SET exam will be conducted every year in the month of May 2019.
Eligibility for Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Law 2019
Eligibility criteria for applying depends on the course they want to apply and on the institute which are as follows:
- All the candidates applying to Symbiosis Entrance Test need to pass 10+2 or higher secondary examination or equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates applying for LAW course need to have English, Commerce and Geography as mandatory subjects in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Applicants of Computer, Engineering courses need to have the subjects of English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Age Limit for Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Law 2019
- Age limit for Symbiosis Entrance Test should be above 16 years and less than 21 years.
Registration Fees for Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Law 2019
On the payment of registration fees of 1500/- towards Symbiosis Entrance Test 2019 for which they will be sending a prospectus of undergraduate programs in the Symbiosis International University. The payment of fees can be done by cash, demand draft, online payment can be either by credit card and net banking in Axis or Indian banks only.
Process of Applying for Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Law 2019
To apply for Symbiosis Entrance Test 2019 there will be two stages which is as follows:
- First step is to register in online at the official website
- Registration can be done for any number of papers but it should be that one paper will be in the morning and the other has to be in afternoon session. But incase if the applicant has scores other than SET they can apply directly to the institute instead of writing this examination.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and upload a recent color photograph.
- After verifying all the details submit the application form and pay fees by making the choice of your payment.
- Now apply online to the interested institute of SIU.
- Applicants need to register for the relevant SET paper.
- Incase of an applicant who is interested in applying for Symbiosis Law School, have to register for Law paper at Symbiosis Entrance Test
- Applicants of Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) or Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts [SSLA] with other than SET-2014 score should refer to the respective institute websites and apply
- Candidates are required to attend the selection process of the chosen institutes, if invited
- Each institute has its own cutoff, as mentioned in the prospectus
- The institutes will announce short listed candidates for attending further selection process.
- The individual institute as per their schedules will announce short listed candidates list &waiting list.
- For details of selection process and schedules, please refer to the website of respective institutes.
Important Dates of Symbiosis Entrance Test – SET Law 2019
- Online application forms are available from January 2019.
- Online registration process ends in month of February 2019.
- Hall tickets will be available in online from March 2019.
- Exam will be conducted in month of April 2019.
- Results will be announced in month of June 2019
Please Note: The exact dates will be updated soon.