Take a look at the CLAT exam pattern for the under graduate programme.
For UG Exam:
- The test consists of 200 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- Total time or the examination is 2 hours.
- Applicants will lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer attempted.
- In the event of equal marks scored by two or more candidates in the CLAT 2015, the tie will be broken by the following procedure and order:
- Higher marks in the section of Legal aptitude.
- Higher age
- Computerized draw of lots.
- The Distribution of subject and weight age of marks are as follows:
|English including Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20|
Read blog: All about NLU.