- How long does it take the earth to complete one rotation around its axis?
- Which animal remains blind for eleven weeks after birth?
- Read the question carefully. Try to rearrange the phrases A,B,C,D and E to form a meaningful sentence and then choose the correct sequence from the options given below.
Arrange the given statements in a logical order to form a meaningful sentence.
A.where to he was exiled
B.Napoleon Bonaparte escaped from Elba
C.after the signing of the Treaty of Fontainebleau
D.a remote island off the coast of Italy
E.one year earlier
The Proper sequence should be:
- In the following question, choose the option closest in meaning to the given word.
- Sum of two integers is +62. If one of the integers is -48, then what is the other integer?
- How many squares are formed by 49 dots?
- Pointing towards Salman, Aamir said “I am the only son of his father’s one of the sons.”
How Salman is related to Aamir?
D.Either father or uncle
- Find the Odd one out :
Arrow , Axe , Knife , Dagger , Sword
- Which footballer won the UEFA best player award 2016?
- Which internet giant recently announced to provide free wi-fi at railway stations across India?