NID forms are out and the last date of application is on tentatively November 2019. If you aspire to become a part of the designing industry and explore the world of Animation, Jewellery Designing, Graphic designing or Interior designing among other then this is your chance.
Courses offered by NID are-
• Animation Film Design (15 seats)
• Film & Video Communication (10 seats)
• Exhibition (Spatial) Design (10 seats)
• Graphic Design (15 seats)
• Ceramic & Glass Design (10 seats)
• Furniture Design (10 seats)
• Product Design (15 seats)
• Textile design (15 seats)
Exam details of NID:
3 hour long written exam that primarily tests you on observation / utilization of shapes and color / Lateral Thinking / Innovative ways to look at daily occurrences / Imagination and it’s expression on paper / idea of size and proportion.
Once shortlisted through your DAT, you will be asked to create innovative 3D models based on a theme and restricted material.
Here you will be judged on your aptitude / career focus / and soft skills.
TO FILL THE FORM ONLINE CLICK THE LINK : http://admissions.nid.edu
To get more information browse through NID tab in our website.