For the CLAT 2016, interested candidates need to apply online through the official website (www.clat.ac.in) on the prescribed date. Submission of application form will begin from 31st March, 2019. Beside online registration, no other mode of submitting the application would be permitted. The candidates must have to remit the application fee (4000/- for general candidates and 3500/- for reserve category) by online. The online payment can be made through the CLAT website with net banking, debit card or credit card.
The candidates must have to apply for UG programmes through the official website. Results will be declared only after the examination will be conducted successfully. The online counselling would take place after the declaration of CLAT 2016 result. The allotment of institutions and seats would be based on the score in CLAT 2016 in merit-list and the choice take by the candidates and availability of seat in desired university.
CLAT 2016 Dates (Announced)
- Availability of application forms – from 31st January 2016 to 31st March 2019
- Last date of online submission of application form – 31st March 2019
- Accessibility of CLAT admit card 2016 – 15th April 2019
- Examination date of CLAT 2016 – 26st May 2019
- Declaration of CLAT result 2016 – May 2019
- Admission Process – 1st June to 31st July 2019
- Closure of Admission – 6th July 2016
Know more about the Eligibility Criteria for CLAT.