CLAT 2019 application form will be available online from the official website of CLAT 2019. The application form will be available from 1st week of January 2019, candidates can check our website for regular updates on CLAT 2019. The candidates are also advised that only the Online mode of application is accepted. Check more details about CLAT in the below section of the article.
The CLAT 2019 will be conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is national level entrance test for the admission to Under Grads and Integrated law courses. The 2 hour paper consists of multiple answer type questions based on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Legal & Logical Reasoning. The minimum requirement of academics to appear the exam is 10+2 level for UG and integrated course while for PG course the required qualification is UG in Law.
CLAT 2019 Dates
- Availability of application forms – from 1stweek of January 2019 to last week of March 2019
- Last date of online submission of application form – last week of March 2019
- Accessibility of CLAT admit card 2016– from mid of April 2019
- Examination date of CLAT 2016 – 1stto 2nd week of May 2019
- Declaration of CLAT result 2016– 3rd to 4th week of May 2019
- Admission Process – 4thweek of May to 1st week of July 2019
- Closure of Admission – 1stweek of July 2019